Sunday, March 26, 2017

Breath of the Wild: Dark Link

     So last night I was playing Breath of the Wild, continuing on my quest to finish all 120 shrines. (I'm now at 69, btw) I had returned to Hateno Village to buy some arrows when I noticed Kilton and his balloon in the distance and figured I'd sell him the monster parts I've collected so that by the time I finish all the shrines I will already have enough Mon to purchase the Dark Link Outfit. As soon as I talked to him he mention something about a dark armor and to my surprise he had the set in his inventory. I then continued to collect monster parts until I had enough to purchase the full set. So it is official, you do not need to complete all shrines to unlock the ability to buy the armor, but I'm not sure exactly what triggers him to have it. Either way, I'm so happy that the set is finally mine, it's gorgeous and definitely adds to the nostalgia factor.


No comments:

Post a Comment